- Vision & Mission
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences
Develop humane doctors through quality education, character building and discipline.
- To provide quality medical education to the students, and thus produce international standard doctors.
- To alleviate suffering – both through sympathy and action – by delivering cost effective and best medical treatment to the patients.
- To enhance the institute’s learning environment.
- To provide comprehensive high quality educational and research opportunities to both the students and the teachers.
- To make KIMS’ academic programs meet the changing needs of students and the challenges of the new era.
- To attract and retain excellent students and highly skilled faculty.